Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Skies the limit










 Topshop Jessie flares & necklace, TU white vest top, mums crochet Cardi & Belt, next bag, turquoise ring & cuff -ebay, Black ring from market in france.
 Ph. Jack 



 After my last post of inspiration I decided to recreate the look as I realised that between mine and my mums wardrobe we had most of the components needed! (Thanks mum!) I bet you guys are getting fed up with me in flares, but it just feels so right to wear them at the moment, so fresh considering I have lived in my skinnies for years! 


I wore this outfit yesterday to lunch with the boyfriend and then lens shopping for my camera! It was such a beautiful day yesterday! I managed to pop into topshop and get some new aviators, but the best part of the day was getting lots of compliments on my outfit being asked if i was a model twice! I am definitely going to put it down to these flares and heels! :) 
I have also had my hair lightened, it was a bit of a shock at first because it seemed so bright but I am getting used to it! I have also decided to leave my hair natural, so here it is in all its curly/ ringlet glory! 


I hope everyone has a relaxing sunday!