Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Down by the Seaside

Top-Mums, Topshop Jessie Jeans, Primark Jacket, Zara Bag, Next hat and necklace. Mixed Jewelry, Regal Rose, Ebay and Market.

Sorry for the photo overload guys! I just feel like i have not done a proper post in a while and wanted to give you something to look at! Me and Jack had such a great saturday by the seaside! We were going to head in to Brighton but did not want to que for an hour just to park so we made the most of our beach; Eastbourne. We had a picnic and watched passers by, although it was a bit colder than I had anticipated, and being in spring mode I wore a jacket with cropped sleeves! So I ended up stealing Jacks! We then strolled along the seafront until we found this perfect spot for photos! I am so in love with the photograph Jack took of the little girls jumping!

It was such an eventful weekend: Friday night out to dinner with Jack, Saturday out to dinner with family friends, and Sunday was my Nan's 90th so indulged in a lot of cake! I also somehow fitted in a bootfair and shopping! It is no wonder I am so exhausted this week and can feel the pounds pilling on! 

I want to say a huge thank you to those of you who have already voted for me in River Isalnds Style insider, if you have not yet voted but would like to please click here! 
It does not take long and I would be so grateful! 
P.S stay tuned for my next post with what I bought! You can can also click on these images to see them bigger!


Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter