Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Snake(y) Sunday

Forgive the cheesy title, I couldn't resist. Wasn't supposed to post anything today but I realized might not get to do it tomorrow. Anyway, here's an outfit I wore yesterday when I headed out. Even though it's a couple of months old already, I'm still loving the snakeprint trend. I still have several items I haven't used before that I know I should wear. Here are the pics. (Oh, this time no special editing effects. :)

My final look before I headed out the door. Had to switch to my trusty Chucks since I realized I needed to drop by the grocery to get some stuff. Makes it so much easier to navigate around those aisles.


Piling snake print atop snake print.






 Just plopped down the floor at the last minute trying to beat the timer. I suck at smiling but I guess I should smile more, yeah?


Okay, just one edited image. :) These were the shoes I had planned to wear. Have had them for some time but they never get the exposure or use they deserve. I've always settled for function over fashion. I really should learn to make fashion sacrifices now. 


Hope you have a great week ahead! Cheers! 

Vest/Waistcoat - Isabela Kristina
Snake print top - Batikz (Facebook shop)
Jeans - Jag
Black Wedge Laceups - Thrifted
Chucks - Bought online