Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

This Could All Go Down Tomorrow

Wore this outfit a couple of days ago. We had gloomy weather then (until now) hence, I wanted to wear something colorful and printed to cheer me up. Already got that sheer red polo top from 52 Sundays that I mentioned before and I'm loving it! Can't wait to wear it as a polo proper. 

I guess it's obvious by now that I'm still hung up on this online image editor. I just love the vintage look it does.






Both the shirt and shorts are DIY. Will try and create a post on handpainted shorts soon. Also, although it's hard to tell from the pictures, the cross is actually neon green and then purple lace with a slight fringed hem. Originally had see through lace on the hem but it didn't look nice with the shorts so I ripped it off and added the fringe. It's my prototype shirt, hopefully I'll be able to sell them at my shop. 

Anyway, thanks for all the lovely comments and hi to my new followers! Cheers!

Red Sheer Top - Part One (52 Sundays)
Cross Tank - DIY
Flag Shorts - DIY
Neon Tribal Bag - Thrifted
Red Moccasin Boots - Estelle Fash (Facebook shop)