Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

a pop of color

Though this blog could use some color.


No, I am not posting this because I'm a fan of Ironman. =) I actually made this as a possible design for shoes. Anyway, I used sharpies on this. Always felt intimidated by colored felt tips but Sharpies are pretty easy to work with. Although I still need to get used to them just a tad more. They seep in a little too much into the paper which was annoying since I usually use both sides of my sketchbook page.

Also finished a draft for a Michael Jordan portrait, possibly, to be painted on shoes, but I'm not posting it because I'm not happy with it. Pretty much my day involved making the MJ draft, painting headphones with skulls for another customer and sketching out designs for Brandon Boyd inspired shoes.