Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Been dragging my carcass behind me

I think this is Avril Lavigne's logo, anyone?


I know I've gone AWOL the past couple of days, well, as usual I have a good reason. I've been trying to keep up with shoe orders left and right. Currently, I'm working on a Brandon Boyd design for Odessa; Pooh and Piglet; and cute Korean characters for my brother's friends. Don't have much time to draw new stuff but I promise I'll definitely get to sketching again. Just being sidetracked by commission work and some writing stuff. 

For the meantime, here was one thing that was keeping me off my Moleskine for the past couple of days. It's a customized piece of headphones. No, this is not my design. My client provided me the images as well as wanted the Beats logo placed on there, so please don't throw legal letters down my way.