Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

up close and personal

Been a hectic week. In between working on some shoe orders, drawing, looking for a new job and worrying my ass off about what to do next. Seems like this is going to be a never-ending cycle. Pretty much feeling like a hamster inside his wheel.

Anyway, I'm glad to say though that I finally found a 4 color pen. Been on the hunt for a while and finally stumbled across it in one of the smaller bookstores. It's pretty handy, still blots once in awhile but I guess can't really complain. The brand that I got was Dong-A. I was looking for Bic but no luck. Anyway, here are some of the scratches I've done so far with my new pen.

Creepy Minnie Mouse....
Not really into Minnie Mouse but my pillow has a cartoony picture of her and I just decided to doodle this on my way to la-la land. I've always looked at Minnie as equivalent to Doink the Clown or any of those creepy/scary clowns that you see in horror movies. Dunno, she gives me the creeps for some reason. I only like the bow in this picture.

If you take this picture and hold my hand against it, you'll find that it's exactly the same size.
Didn't mean for it to but it just came out that way.
Unfinished drawing of my hand...duhh. I always try not to draw at night since it just gets awful for my eyes but for some reason it's relaxing to draw at night. Anyway, I'm liking my 4 color pen so far. I just wish it won't blot too much because it does. Sucks. Oh well.