Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

another four color pen creation

Although this picture is far from done, I wanted to show you what it looks like in the process. (Okay, so I simply don't have any finished drawing to post today.) I have several sketches on paper as well as quite a few still bobbing and floating inside my head. (Jo, I'm still coming up with some rough sketches for your story, so hang tight. =)

Anyway, for this drawing, I used my Dong-A 4 color pen again. I'm starting to just love the convenience of having four colors in one pen right in my hand whenever I need it. I got myself two other similar pens today. Although the other two were generic (it has Spongebob and Tigger as a design!) I think they work quite well.

I'll make sure to post the finished version of this once it's done.

The picture kind of makes it look weird. It looks much nicer in my sketchbook. =(