Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Beaded...







Topshop Beaded cardigan, Next top, Zara shorts, Topshop leggings, Rocket dog clog boots, Marc Jacob's necklace


Just some shots of todays outfit, nothing special but I really wanted to get some pictures of my new Topshop beaded jacket! It's so twinkly, it seems to be my new pick me up! Although it was not the best idea going outside in just that because it is crochet so I was freezing my but off! As you can see I soon went and put my warm military style jacket on and a big snood! 

I have been trying my hand at a bit of photo manipulation and am becoming addicted to it! So watch this space for some mad looking images! 

I hope you all have a good weekend! I will be posting a bit more over the weekend, I have some exciting DIY planned! Also the leopard print wedges I showed you in a previous post have arrived :D I can not wait to wear them tomorrow night!!