Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Standing on the edge









Amazing new wedges via shoes by teddy, topshop leather look trousers, white primark top (burrowed from jacks mum :)) Next coat, f+f snood. Skull bag, portobello market.




Yes I am completely off my head! That is me standing, well wobbling at the top of some very dangerous rocks, yes you saw it right- in wedges!! At the time it seemed like a good idea! You will be pleased to know that this was on saturday and I am completely fine, no injuries! Oh and did i mention it was freeeezing! But you know what they say, no pain no gain! 

I had a lovely weekend, seeing my boy, getting my nails done, buying the whole of Topshop (that is how it felt anyway!) and then wearing it all out for a lovely meal in a country pub. I can not wait to show you my new buys!

Did anyone watch P.S I love you last night? Had me sniveling away!