Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello Everyone

 




 New look wedges,zara snake skin look leggings Vera-moda long tee, topshop cardi and jacket, studded bag urban outfitters. 


Yippee I have new shoes, black suede wedges from New look, they are allot higher than I intended to buy as I was meant to be buying comfortable wedges for Uni! Whoops! I am now on a shopping ban- I need to save for more important things like festivals (according to the boyfriend) and gigs!
I had such a fantastic day yesterday, lots of meeting friends again back at Uni and enjoying my new modules, you know when the day just goes so well, nothing goes wrong and everyone is all smiles! Later in the evening I had the best surprise ever when Jack picked me up from the station and took me out to dinner, he also told me to shut my eyes and handed me a box, inside was a pair of river island shoes that I have wanted for about two years but never got them! I promise I will post pictures of them soon, I plan to have them on my feet all weekend!


I would also like to say a huge thank you to those that are following me and posting lovely comments i really appreciate it and value every one of you :)

Hope you are having a good friday, I plan to see Black Swan this evening, and then out to dinner Sat night with friends! 

x