Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011





New Ear cuff, from stylehurricane various rings, Calvin Klein watch, Zara Jeans topshop jacket.





Well I think the sun read my post yesterday as it was such a beautiful sunny and mild day today! So I made the most of it with my new tripod, and produced some random pictures! My new ear piece arrived in the post this morning so i was so excited to wear it! I was actually screaming at the postman out of the bathroom window to please leave the parcel as there was no way I was running downstairs in a towel, even for this beuat bit of jewelry!  It is a bit strange having what seems like half a dead birds wing hanging form your ear, but I think that is what I love so much about it! Its different, with its silver hanging down crosses and I love the way it looks with my fleshies.

I also got bought a clicker (actually a camera remote) click, click, click, click! I just can't stop clicking! 

x