Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New fringe jacket!









Topshop green leopard print top, Zara jeans, Lowlife bullet belt, Topshop fringe leather jacket.







I could not wait to put on my new jacket from Topshops snake valley range! I have not actually taken it off! I am thinking about all the places i want to wear it and what i want to wear it with! It will be so perfect for all the festivals coming up in the summer! I really want to put studs on the collar, i think i will when it is a bit more worn, I am too worried to do it when it is still brand new! On my nails is my favorite nail varnish by Estee Lauder called Jungle Red.

On a separate note, I have bought so much new stuff recently that i can not wait to get in the post! I have been on the lookout for new rings and leather cuffs!

What do you think of the Jacket?

Follow Sparks and Fireworks