Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011




 H&M silk dress shirt, New look boots 

A few quick shots of last nights outfit, please excuse the terribly poor image quality! I had my camera balancing on lots of stacked up boxes and was praying it didn't fall off and break! I am going to invest in a tripod right now! Its is so hard to take picture at the moment with this typical english weather!! Lets hope the weekend is a bit better! 

The boy and his parents took me out to dinner after I hadn't felt very well all day. I had such a lovely time apart from getting absolutely soaked! 

The postman bought me lots of nice things today, (well if only the postman actually paid for them!) so i need to think up some outfits and show you them :) I am craving so many things right now, i want so much new jewelry, its a shame we only have 10 fingers it would be a much better excuse if we had more! I also want new shoes, i am a complete shoeaholic! I have my eye on the Messeca wedge from solestruck...


I think I am going to buy these bad boys first...


Hope you all have a great weekend I am spending mine with my Boy :)