Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Street Style










Levi denim jacket (one of my best buys ever!)
f+f snood
Topshop faux leather trousers
My new River island boots, thank you babe :)
 Urban Outfitter bag
 The Black Dahlia Murder Tee.

I had such a lovely weekend! Friday night I went to see Black Swan, anyone else seen it yet? It was way different from what I thought it would be like, I won't spoil it for those of you that have not seen it, but WOW I was holding Jacks hand very tight in some places! I think I even dug my rings in at one point. Jack however was the only one laughing at the most inappropriate times of the film!! It is most definitely a thriller! 

Saturday we went to brighton to have a little nose around, and unbelievably I didn't buy any clothing or shoes! So the shopping ban is going to plan! We were wondering down the lanes when Jack took me round the corner and found this amazing street art! So i couldn't resist taking some outfit snaps! I think I probably should have worn some extra layers as it was pretty nippy!! 

Sunday has been spent chilling, going on a long country walk as well as trying my hand at a bit of squash! Boy am I going to hurt in the morning!

I hope you all had a great weekend, and I hope you like the pics!

x