Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Got to dash!



Aldo boots (Old) H&M top, Next fake fur coat, Topshop necklace, scarf - Old. 


These are some quick snaps before I run off to start my day, by quick I mean I had 20 minutes to take the photos and upload, so if you are reading this now then I have done a pretty good job! I hate the fact that I can never really wear heals up to london because of the amount I have to run around, up and down escalators etc. As well as the fact that me and my friends have a ridiculously fast 'London march' whereby I would literally have to jog along in heels to keep up!

What do you think of the top? It is new from H&M (ordered a while ago) at first I thought it was too small as in the catalogue it was worn off one shoulder, but because of the stitch you can pull it to the size and shape you want! So i am even more pleased with it now :)

Yay its February! Pinch punch first of the month! Haha I hope that feb is good to everyone, so glad to be out of the January blues!