Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blogger Feature: The Man Repeller

One of my favorite bloggers as of late is the ever fashionable, quirky and a little crazy, Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller. I love how she manages to come up with the most interesting outfits.

Not to mention, the weirdest poses and facial expressions.
She's got a sense of humor that could run a well dry and a sense of fashion that could give half the male population of NYC a heart attack. 

Ever since I discovered her blog, it's become a daily ritual of mine to check it for updates. Even if I know she probably doesn't update it every hour or every day. I think she does sleep too. Anyway, she's hilarious and offensive and I'm glad that she is. The world could use someone who's not afraid to don suede on suede on suede or leather on leather on leather

If you know what's good for you and you're looking for various ways to inject some inspiration into your otherwise "man-getting" outfits, drop by The Man Repeller now. This could change your life...I said, now! Go, go!

(All photos owned by The Man Repeller. Heck, I can't come up with pictures like this even if I wanted to.)