Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How hard is it to tie a bow?

Apparently, it's not that easy for me. I spent ten to fifteen minutes trying to knot a bow on my blouse. Okay, so maybe it wasn't really meant to be tied in a bow. There were two long strips attached to the collar and it was actually meant for a necktie but since I also cannot (for the life of me) tie a decent necktie; thought a bow might be easier. Then my headaches began. lol






 It was so frustrating that I was ready to give up and find another top to wear. But I stuck through it and managed to whip out this half-decent looking ribbon after the umpteenth try. What do you think? Should I just maybe learn how to do a tie?

top - vintage thrifted
shorts - faded glory
bag - thrifted
shoes - custom made from Archive Clothing

ps. sorry for the crappy background, I'm still trying to look for a nice spot to take pictures in. =)