Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Its getting hotter!






Wearing topshop cycling lace shorts and denim shorts,
Old top I bought from the bootfair- one of my favourite finds
Crochet bag, and circle bracelt- Bootfiar
Old tooth necklace

1) Sorry for the lack of posts this week, i have been to Wales and London and 19 hour days have just killed me! Me and the boyfriend have been like walking zombies the last few days! But I am back on track now! The house is still not done, it is just getting messier and messier, you know its bad when you can even feel dust between your teeth! So I have been living out of a suitcase at Jacks!

2) It has been so so beautiful where i live the last few days, our garden is a sun trap so i have been sunbathing as much as I can!! Some of the local bootfiars have started again, i sound like a loser but i love them so much! They are addictive and you can pick up some great little gems! If you have not been to one you have to give it a try!! 

3) I had my hair cut a bit shorter, you noticed didn't ya! Not even Jack noticed (boys never do!!)

4) check out these amazing blogs, Lightness of BeingLights Drive My SoulStyle of a FashionistaLock Stock + Style and an old friend of mine - Whothefuckismickjagger 


5) I promise not to write lists again!