Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Test Post - Giving the Blogging Business Another Go

Since this blog is just starting out, what better way to get to know me than to let you in on my obsessions and inspirations as of late. Not really sure why I started a blog since I'm already in-between handling my online shop, my work and simply doing various other commitments. Then again, I thought I needed space to yap about all my favorite bands/musicians, clothes that make me drool, my favorite bloggers and my love/lust for shoes. Hope you'll stick around and join me. Now, if I could just figure out how to make all this align left....





  1. A pale pink lace skirt I thrifted recently. 
  2. Paolo Gucci cream/pale pink handbag. Thrift find as well. Looking for the right outfit to use this bag with.
  3. Anything nude, pale pink, or florals for the summer. 
  4. Christopher Kane and his galaxy print items.
  5. Paint splashed shoes (will upload my DIY shoes soon!)
  6. Vests and unicorns
  7. The perfect red jacket. 
Much love for all these. How about you? What are your current inspiration/obsessions?