Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Six Foot Two

Topshop dress, cycle shorts and Jacket,
Jeffrey Cambell Lita's 
H&M feather necklace, belt and blue bracelet,
Ebay cuff,
Various rings 

Yes you read it correct, as the tittle explains I am six foot two and a bit when wearing these Lita's! Its a bit mad and frankly ridiculous that I dwarf my dad and boyfriend, but who cares, I LOVE it! The best time to wear these is up to London, I dont even fit in the tube standing up! And boy do I get some funny looks!
I decided to brave it and get my milk bottle legs out for a bit, even if they where covered up, I couldn't bare all so I opted for cycling shorts that come down a bit further! Our little village would never cope with full leg exposure! 
I bought this beautiful cuff and matching ring from Ebay, the photo's of it are not so great so i will get some clearer ones for later on in the week!

Sorry that i did not post on Saturday as I planned, it turns out Mac's don't really like moving pictures that much! Does anyone know of a good moving image generator? I will keep trying and hopefully you will be able to see it later on in the week! 

I hope you all had a great weekend! I spent far too much money, but I look forward to showing you!