Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Blossoms


A Sneak peak of tomorrows post: 
There may even be a little photo video too! 
Wearing- Cheap Monday Jeans,
Next top,
Primark Bootie,
H&M Blazer
Urban Outfiters Studded back.

Jewelry:
CK watch 
DearShay  Turquoise bracelet
Ebay and Market rings

HI guys! I want to firstly say sorry for the lack of updates this week, it has been my last week of lessons at Uni and so it has been a mad rush with handing in reports and doing presentations! Also with the house how it is... well lets put it this way, all our sofa's are upside down at the minute and our conservatory has my sisters moped in it! Don't ask, i am surprised she doesn't keep it next to her bed! 
I feel bad that you guys have not seen the Lita's on yet so i will wear them again this weekend and get some nice shots! The builders have seen far too much of these shoes- even coming up to my room in the morning to have a look at them! I never realised they would get so much attention! Especially form builders!

There will be lots more posts coming your way as I have the next month off, apart from revising! There will also be a first for this blog; moving image, which will feature tomorrow!  

I was so pleased to get this gorgeous turquoise bracelet in the post the other day from American brand DearShay. It is so beautifully made and for the price they are selling it at I could not believe how heavy it is! I am thinking about getting this bracelet for my sister, but i may just keep it for myself!! Haha! You can check out all of their hand made jewelry here.