Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Part II My Recent Buys - Still Picture Heavy :)

Here's part II of the stuff that I got recently. Most of these, okay, all of it are online buys.Working from home and facing the computer much of the day is both good and bad. Good, because it's so easy to order stuff without leaving home and bad, because it only means I'm always finding something that I WANT to get even if I don't necessarily NEED it at that moment. Confessions of a shopaholic?? Um, more like confessions of a SEMI- shopaholic. lol. Check out my recent stash:




F21 70s style wedges.
These were pre-ordered with the help of Highstyle Fancy. It's the second shoe I got from them and I'm happy with both purchases. The owner, Ms. Cher is very nice and accommodating. Littered with tons of lovely shoes, they accept pre-orders from F21 but also carry designer-inspired shoes. If you love designer  shoes, you can get a similar style at their shop minus a heartbreaking hole in your pocket. So if you need your shoe fix, I suggest you visit them here.  

Currently, there's no F21 in my town so I have to order them, like I did with these. I'm sorta glad they don't have an outlet here otherwise I'll be constantly broke (as if I'm not already lol.)




The first picture shows the true color. These are like 5 inches (!) but they are so comfortable.




Parisian Floral Wedges
Got these wedges about two months ago, but I think it's still worth featuring here. These are so pretty and I love how they don't make you feel awkward when walking. I know that floral wedges are pretty much on trend now so I'm glad I got these way back. The funny thing was that I was supposed to get another pair of wedges but then saw a lady carrying these on her way to the counter so I made a mad dash and swapped my supposed purchase for these. haha. So glad I did!!




Vintage Celine Boots
I love vintage stuff so it was hard to pass up these Celine laceup boots. They look like DMs, no? Although other people might find it weird and "old" looking, it's that same vintage/tarnished/worn look that reeled me in. These were quite affordable. About $2 when I bought it online.




Cross Bead Bracelets
Everytime I buy bracelets, I always have to make sure that they are either garterized or have adjustable closures. I have small wrists so it's often hard to find bracelets that won't fall right off my hand. This is especially true for bangles. I'm glad these are perfect, they are not only cheap but they look nice when stacked together.




Bird Skull Necklace
Got these from a local company called, Gold Dot which is more well-known for their shoes, (I'll be featuring the shop and their lovely shoes, on my next post) but they actually sell accessories and even bags as well. Been hunting this type of necklace for awhile, meaning, since last year lol - so I was really glad to finally see a similar one for sale here. The pendant is a lot smaller than I expected but it's still gorgeous. 

There was a matching bird skull ring as well as an armor connector ring that I wanted to get but those sold out pretty fast. I was lucky enough to get this bird skull necklace in silver since it was the last piece for that variety.





Nine Cross Necklace
I was so ecstatic when my friend tagged me with a photo of this necklace. I ordered a similar styled necklace from another Facebook shop but unfortunately the owner disappeared on me. Until now I still haven't gotten my items which sucks but I guess fate really wanted me to get this instead. lol

Ordered this from another online seller, Anagon. You can check out her amazing collections here. They are handmade and quite lovely. The best part is that they are so affordable! I also got the cross bracelets from her. You can also check out her blog by dropping by The Fashionista Commuter. She's definitely one talented lady.




Close up picture. The little impressions look like little hearts. <3
Sorry, this is a bit long. I know I'm not the only one that loves to shop, so let me know what wonderful treasures you found recently. vv