Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Skirting Around

Just got back from a thrifting expedition and found a couple of really lovely skirts and two pants. Of course, being the seller I get first dibs from my loot.

I was trying to decide which ones to keep so tried them on and took pictures. Ended up keeping two skirts only. What do you think of my choices?




Kept this one. I love the dark turquoise/emerald color and there are two cute pockets on the sides. You can't really see them here but they look so adorable. 



Also kept this one. It has a lovely coral shade and a drawstring waist. It just reminded me of a Jill Sander skirt so much. I might change the waist and have it garterized though. I have visions of the drawstrings not holding up and having the skirt fall off.  Apologize for my face and the obviously un-ironed skirt. lol. Really just wanted to try it on. =) 



Don't really wear lots of printed pants so let go of these. In fact I have only black trouser/highwaist pants in my possession. Easier to pair with things. =)

All of the stuff I didn't keep are available at the shop. Hope you'll drop by. Will also post a pic on my next post of the skirts I've bought online recently.