Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Part I My Recent Buys - (Warning: Picture Heavy Post)

Been super busy recently, in between customizing shoes, working and working some more. Oh, why doesn't money fall from trees??lol. Anyway, sharing my recent buys. Had to divide the post into two parts because I wanted to put up detailed pictures. Most of these are bought online; from Facebook and Multiply shops mostly.
Cute long ribbon sweater top.


Bought this from Le Thrift shop in Facebook. Fell in love with the ribbon details when I first saw it. It's cute, right? As much as I want to wear it, it's summer here in the Philippines for the next month or two, so this will be sitting in my closet for a while. Can't wait to wear it!

Lovely lace collared blue green cardi.
This is one top I was eyeing for quite some time, from Estelle Fash in Facebook. Finally bought it on a sale and I'm so glad I did! It's very comfy and the lace collar is simply stunning.

Isn't the neckline divine?

Nude colored sleeveless top with scallop details.
Got this just the other day and it is so pretty. Been in love with this color for awhile now and I'm glad I found this top. I think it's the only "appropriate" summer wear that I got so far. hah. This is actually made of chiffon and the other side is quite sheer.

Lovely scallop neckline.

Bright green zebra print bag. Love this!!
One of my favorite thrift finds of late. The bag actually carries a brighter green color than what's shown in the picture. Don't really use bright colored bags, I prefer black or brown ones but that zebra print just sealed the deal for me.

Don't you think they're cute??
Posting a couple of wedges and necklaces I got on my next post. What stuff did you get recently??