Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Crimson, Pink & Prints

Here are a couple more photos I took yesterday when I was trying out skirts. Been looking for an orange pleated skirt like this American Apparel one. Saw this skirt on ManRepeller and fell in love with it so been hunting a similar one ever since.

The closest thing so far is this red skirt that I stumbled across from Ukayista. It's pleated and very comfortable to wear. I guess the powers at be were smiling at me since I managed to be there at the right time when this was posted. So happy that I got this.


It looks pinkish in the photo but it's actually red. Sorry for the glum face, always feel weird in front of the lens.


My fringe has gotten too long. I'm trying to grow it out instead of cutting but it's taking forever. 

Anyway, here's another skirt that I got. This was actually thrifted from before but the lining was torn so I had to fix it. I love the retro prints on this one. Reminds me of the 80s. 




Normally don't wear loud prints but occasionally, I indulge.  How about you, what's your latest fashion find?